Friday 6 July 2012

Flasback Friday : Summer

        Our 1st dance song


This weeks  is: Summer

This time 12 years ago I was getting very excited as in 2 days time I was due to get married.

All the planning was done and finally we were about to enjoy all the hardwork.

It was July 8th 2000 that we said our vows and we became husband & wife....

So on Sunday it will be our 12th Wedding Anniversary....and we're celebrating it by having a completley kiddy free weekend (courtesy of my Aunty & Uncle, and im still not convinced they understand what theyve agreed to haha).....we've got a day of shopping planned on Saturday, a romantic meal on Saturday night and a day at Alton Towers on Sunday, followed by picking the kiddy crew up on the way home :D

Photo oppurtunity as hubby & wife at our reception

Me & my dad before I said 'I do'

The hubbys side

My side

Leaving church as husband & wife







FlashbackFriday

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both, hope you have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a lovely anniversary post :) you look so radiant and happy in the photo with your dad . i hope you enjoy celebrating xx

    ReplyDelete